Valley Tigers Unisex Football Hoody
Brand Twin Forks Trading Co.
- Through our licensing agreement with West Des Moines Community Schools, a portion of every sale is donated back for school needs...thank you!
- In the early '80's, this tiger paw was used on the football helmet, as well as some apparel. It was also used on the cover of the yearbook back in 1983. Here, we add it to a vintage-inspired football tee graphic. Help celebrate Tiger football over the years in vintage style.
- Mid-weight, french terry, cotton/poly blend.
- Unisex, retail fit.
- 1 x 1 rib at cuffs, waistband and sidepanels.
- Antique nickel eyelets.
- Two antique nickel tipped, flat drawcords. Pick one!
- Media pocket with eyelet in front pouch pocket.
- Thumbholes at cuffs.
- Twill neck tape and 'V' notch.
- Designed and hand printed in Des Moines.
- Eco-friendly inks and sweatshop free.